Rule of thumb:


Tim, pls find time to read Great ideas!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Funny!

1:18 PM

1. James Joyce - author of Ulysses:

When a young fan approached Joyce and asked if he could “kiss the hand that wrote Ulysses,” Joyce replied, “No. It did lots of other things, too.”

2. Not Quite What I Was Planning, Revised and Expanded Deluxe Edition: Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure / Larry Smith / Publisher: Harper (October 21, 2008)

Look at how people use 6 words to descript their life:

Found true love, married someone else. ← This one is especial touching.
Married for money. Divorced for love.
Sometimes I wish we were together.
Write about Sex, Learn about Love.
Fourteen years old, story still untold.
This is a pretty cool idea.
The psychic said I'd be richer.
I still think about you, everyday.

Just six words can't define me.

...and more here.

Comments:

Post a Comment